Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Mulg oh how I hate you so

So my Christmas Present to myself arrived 3 days after Christmas. A Dire troll called Mulg. Its a character warbeast for warmachine/hordes and hes a real monster in combat. He is also one of the worst models to put together.

First off his legs are tiny compared to the rest of him. I am without my pinvice (lost in the most recent move) so he is held together with superglue and wishful thinking. I don't expect him to last. To make matters worse is that his body comes in an upper, lower and legs parts with arms and his face as seperate parts. Every single join needed green stuffing to hide the gaps.

This guy better smash every opponent he comes across or he might get a rod stuck up his arse (for structural integrity of course).


No comments:

Post a Comment